Friday, September 12, 2014

Welcome Back.

After two years of trying other things, I've come back to this simple little blog.  Since I've been gone I've joined Twitter (Hello!), Pinterest (So many things!) and Facebook (keep up to date here).  You'll find me on Redbubble (Howdy!) and Society6 (right here!). Most recently, I've joined Nuvango.com (something new!).

Maintaining a website/blog in addition to that wasn't terrible, but once I started layering in creating artwork and working overtime during last tax-season in an un-art-related job last spring, everything seemed suddenly complicated.

So I stopped.

Here we are in September and after a busy spring and summer, I have my days off to myself again. My daughter is comfortably settling into her college life and my son is settling into his high school schedule. And I don't have to think about working full time hours again for several months.

Now I can think about creating. And keeping things simpler. I'll go back to a website eventually. Right now, though, this seems right: just me and the Rumpleshark. (and the internet).

My most recent creations:




(available for sale on Society6)

No comments:

Post a Comment